Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Childhood Chips and Sour Cream: New Nifty Fritos Animations

Corn based chips and the smallest sour cream container of Knudsen Sour Cream (all mine; that way, my mom wouldn't get mad for leaving deep orange smears along the container) was a staple in my childhood. Every Monday night, as I watched Raw is War (WWF Wrestling back when it was still decent), it was a ritual.

Love the art direction of this new ad campaign for Fritos

Two Hearts Are Better Than One

Love & Sockets

Now, to find my own correct output socket or polar opposite in time for Hallmark Day...

2 comments:

Benjamin Gustafsson said...

Hey Javier! Long time no see. I like the way you've blended food news with your childhood memories. Keep up the good work and maybe I will see you at Tassajara this summer!

Unknown said...

LOL....Knudsen Sour Cream. I love that french onion soup dip. stumbled on your site while trying to find these commercials....Just discovered that there are five of 'em. The yellow circle on appears to be for sour cream dip! hah!

http://www.youtube.com/fritolaydips