Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Not Selling Out...Just Want To Keep The Glutster Running: CityDeals (Going Half-ers With Profit Split!)

The graceful realities of life have been kicking my ass lately. But 5 years later, I am still blogging my heart out about good ol' food/drink and still running the occasional late yellow light on my Vespa (maybe not two in the same week anymore though; I fought the law and I lost, ha ha).

I remain stubborn in my passion for food. I know one day, I will make a decent living off this. But until that magnificent day comes, I need to start hustling my shizz with whatever I have on hand now.

So here is the deal. A company called CityDeals hits me up a few times a week with whatever cool money saving deals are roaming around on their website. And the best part, they go half-ers with me (Well, supposedly, ha ha) with whatever you guys buy through my blog.


CityDeals - Discounts Savings and Gift Cards


Most of what they offer is corporate junk stuff but there is no escaping it sometimes, admit it. And that is coming from a guy who would rather eat an apple and nuts at the market next to the fast food joint.

So click on link on top (hopefully I did everything right and it works!). There was a cool deal for IHOP breakfasts if your into that kinda thing. I used to, that's for sure, don't try to front. Oh yeah! And also, a deal on movie tickets for pinche Regal Cinemas.

Whatever, I could care less of what other people think. I have been blogging for five years and my loyal non-anonymous-commenting readers know that I'm down for my prose. It is just as strong as ever and like everyone keeps telling me..."this is just the beginning."

3 comments:

Eddie Lin said...

Sell out!

streetgourmetla said...

Uh...sold.

glutster said...

Eddie:
...says the guy with an attached groupon ad. after every single post! haha.

StreetgourmetLA:

Just growing up and trying to make an honest living man off this shizz man with whatever I have now...eso es todo.