Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Almost "All You Care To Eat": Whole Foods (Arroyo Prkwy)

It's just what you expect: two floor's of guiltless--but expensive--bliss!!!

A Juice Bar, Seafood Bar, Hot Food Bar, Sandwich Bar, Salad Bar, Dessert Bar, Bread Bar, Pizza Bar, Raw Food Bar, Tapas Bar...even a Hot Nut Bar! (went back for that warm Garlic Rosemary Brazil Nut every time their was a different clerk)

I actually came with the intention to work here just so I can get the 25% discount, but to no avail.

A Flagship store indeed.

I still didn't buy anything though...

Whole Foods Market
465 S. Arroyo Parkway
Pasadena
(626) 204-2266.

1 comment:

H. C. said...

Yes, a lot of bar craziness! I can't wait to go & check out their tapas/wine though, which didn't seem that bad in price (I also went during opening day, and that particular area was packed!)